Terms and Conditions

You are registering for a live Board Meetings retreat which is a comprehensive training program delivered via a combination of live, in-person training, online video streaming, webinars, conference calls, and downloads from a secure member-only website operated by Family Board Meetings. (“we”, “us”). This program shall be delivered in a manner similar to that described by our marketing information and presentations.

Board Meetings can include activities including, but not limited to, surfing, skim boarding, swimming, snorkeling, and other beach activities. Activities are based on location, time of year, and number of participants.

We reserve the right to alter or change the program at our sole discretion, in any way we feel appropriate, without notice. In such case that we feel that any change affects the quality, value or delivery of the program, we reserve the right to substitute additional or alternative material.

Travel:
Pricing for the Board Meetings program includes tuition for the program and most meals during the retreat dates. It does not include your travel or accommodation costs. It is the registrant’s responsibility to ensure you have arranged for accommodation where necessary, and plan to pay for all travel expenses and other ancillary costs required to attend the program.

Payments & Refunds:
Board Meetings International promotes its programs well in advance, and is required to make arrangements for venues, speakers, resources, and make other financial commitments to meet the scheduling/execution requirements for the programs. We are held to guaranteeing the number of attendees at events, which affects the pre and post costs charged to us. As a result, any cancellations by anyone who has registered to attend one of our programs (“registrant”, “attendee”, “you”) will result in lost revenues, and additional costs. As a result, we are not able to provide full refunds when a registrant is not able to attend an event for which they have registered.

Any cancellations 60 days or more prior to the Retreat Date will receive a refund of 80% of monies paid towards tuition. The remaining 20% will be held as a credit on file to be used towards a future program offered by Family Board Meetings (subject to availability). Credits will only be held for 12 months, after which time, the credit will be forfeited.

Any cancellations less than 60 days prior to the Retreat Date will receive a refund of 20% of monies paid towards tuition. The remaining 80% will be held as a credit on file to be used towards a future program offered by Family Board Meetings (subject to availability).

Family Board Meetings reserves the right to reschedule your registration and/or the training dates/schedule to accommodate unforeseen circumstances. In such case that the program you are registered for is rescheduled to different dates than those shown on the registration form, or the event is completely cancelled by circumstances beyond our control and not rescheduled to an alternate date, you will be provided the option of receiving a refund, or applying your payments towards another Board Meetings International Program in the future.

In such case you are not able to attend the program and you elect to have a credit on your account towards a future event, as per the above stated timelines and conditions, that credit will be held on file towards a future Board Meetings event for up to twelve (12) months from the date of your original event/program registered for. Any requests for transfers or credits must be made in writing to Board Meetings International, by email to info@boardmeetings.com. You must receive a confirmation of your request in order for it to be honored so please ensure you receive a confirmation of your request from our office within 24 business hours from the date of your request. If we do not receive advance notice that you cannot attend, any “no shows” will result in forfeiture of all amounts paid, and no refund or credit will be issued. In other words, please let us know in advance if you cannot attend or you will lose your registration fees and not be allowed to apply them to any future program.

In such case that a payment plan is offered in conjunction with any training promoted by Board Meetings International, you agree to ensure that all payments will be made on time, as agreed, and all amounts due shall be paid according to the terms set out in the payment plan.

Participation:
At all times, Family Board Meetings reserves the right to ensure that all registrants and participants are, in the sole opinion of Family Board Meetings, participating fully, and in a way that is contributive and cooperative and does not in any way impede the enjoyment or quality of the program for other attendees. Family Board Meetings may refuse or terminate access to the program and any materials if, in its sole opinion, the registrant is deemed to be disruptive or problematic in any way to the program, its operators, or any of the other participants of the program. No refunds will be issued to those who are refused or terminated access to the program.

Risk Release:
The information provided by Family Board Meetings and/or its assigns or agents is for educational purposes only. There is no tax, legal, agency or investing advice being offered or implied. The manuals, materials and all information presented in this course are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regards to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the expressed understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, investing or other professional advice. Before making any decisions or taking any actions with respect to this or any other information, you should seek the counsel of a competent professional. You agree that this course and materials received are for informational purposes only, and that if you take any action as a result of information contained or learned, that you will first seek out the appropriate professional legal, accounting, tax and financial assistance and guidance you require. Board Meetings International and any agent, employee, representative or affiliate will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Release Agreement:
With your registration for this Program, you hereby grant permission to Family Board Meetings and/or its assigns, affiliates or agents to prepare, use, reproduce, publish, distribute and exhibit your name, picture, portrait, likeness or voice, or any or all of them in or in connection with the production of a motion picture film, television tape or film recording, sound track recording, computer or network distributed computer file, or still photography in any manner for educations, treatment, scientific, publication, informational and any other professional purpose deemed necessary.

With your registration for this Program, you hereby waive all right or compensation which you may have in connection with the use of your name, picture, portrait, likeness or voice, or any or all of them, in or in connection with said motion picture film, television tape or film recording, sound track recording, computer or network distributed computer file, or still photography and any use to which the same or any material therein may be put, applied or adapted by Board Meetings International and any of its agencies, departments or divisions. This consent and waiver will not be made the basis of a future claim of any kind against Board Meetings International and/or any of its agencies.

With your registration for this Program, you hereby understand and agree that copying, duplicating, distributing or dissemination of any of the materials contained in the program is a violation of this agreement, and is strictly prohibited. The materials are provided strictly for your own personal use, and may not be resold, shared, rented, given away or distributed in any way or form whatsoever, in physical or electronic form, without the expressed written consent of Family Board Meetings. Any person found violating this agreement shall immediately be terminated from access to the program, and all legal means will be pursued against them. No refunds or credits will be considered under such circumstances.

This agreement shall be constituted and controlled under laws of the State of Florida in the country of the United States of America, and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.

By registering for this Family Board Meetings Program, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and policies set forth above.